Thank you for visiting https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/passport-back-to-our-roots (the Website) and the Passport: Back to Our Roots campaign, which aims to raise funds for UK grassroots music venues in need of financial support due to the negative economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic (“the Campaign”).
The Campaign is brought to you by Inner City Music Limited (Inner City Music) and The Music Venue Trust (Music Venue Trust). Inner City Music Limited, is a charitable company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 01893979 and registered charity number 516351 and with registered office address at 27 Swan Street, Manchester, England, M4 5JZ, and The Music Venue Trust, is a charitable incorporated organisation with registered charity number 1159846 and registered address at Dorset House, 5 Church Street, Wimborne, BH21 1JH. Together, Inner City Music and the Music Venue Trust are referred to as us or the Promoters.
The terms and conditions below apply to the Passport: Back to Our Roots Crowdfunder prize draws.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please email [email protected]
Terms and Conditions: The Passport: Back to Our Roots Crowdfunder Prize Draws
In these terms and conditions the words and expressions set out below shall have the following meanings:
Fund: the money raised through the Campaign from donations, which will be divided between Inner City Music and the Music Venue Trust;
Prize: means two passes to the Event;
Prize Draw: means a draw to win two passes to the Event as more particularly detailed at the Prize Draw Page;
Entry Criteria: means the criteria as stated on the Prize Draw page at https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/passport-back-to-our-roots and
Event: means an exclusive performance of a musical artist or band at a host venue as detailed on the Prize Draw page
These terms and conditions represent the agreement between Inner City Music Limited and The Music Venue Trust (“Promoters”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and each participant in the Prize Draw (“you”).
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents excluding residents of Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over, except our employees, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
- Monies raised for the Fund will be divided as follows: 40% to the venue hosting the Event, 40% to The Music Venue Trust’s Crisis Fund, and 20% to Inner City Music to cover the costs and expenses of administering and managing the Campaign and the Event.
- There will be no less than 50% of the participating venue’s capacity available to be won as prizes in total for any event.
- The Entry Criteria form part of these terms and conditions. Entries which are not submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/passport-back-to-our-roots or by post to Passport: Back to Our Roots, c/o Band on the Wall, 27 – 29 Swan Street, Manchester M4 5JZ. The Prize Draw is free to enter by post. If you enter online, you will be required to make a donation to the Fund of £5.00. Donations will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- You may make several entries to the Prize Draw but only one Prize per person will be awarded.
- The opening date for entries is 10.00 on 14/09/20. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 10.00 26/10/20 . Entries received after this time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- We accept no responsibility for passes or other documents relating to the prizes, entries which are lost, delayed corrupted, incomplete, fail to adhere to the Entry Criteria or, due to a technical fault, fail to capture entry information. The entry must be made by the person entering the Prize Draw and entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 28/10/20 (“Draw Date”).
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Prize Draw and/or the Event if circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- Subject to lockdown restrictions being eased, and venues being able to host the Event, it is intended that the Event will take place sometime in 2021.
- If the Event can take place, the winner will receive two passes to the Event.
- We cannot guarantee that the Event will take place and we reserve the right to replace the Prize with a reasonable substitute if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so. In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final. Circumstances beyond our control include (but are not limited to) venues having to close due to lockdown restrictions, venues having to permanently close due to financial constraints, and artist availability.
- Events may be cancelled for reasons beyond the Promoters’ control. The Promoters will endeavour to promptly communicate any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for donations made before any cancellation occurs. The Promoters shall not be liable for any change of dates or venue, or cancellation of any Event for any reason stated in this point 15 or any non-occurrence of any Event as set out at point 14
- Where the Prize requires attendance at a specific venue the winners and any permitted guest will be solely responsible for travelling to and from the Event including any costs relating to the same and all other expenses. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to attending the Event are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) up to seven days after the Draw Date and must provide a postal address to claim the Prize. If a winner does not respond to us within five days of being notified by us, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- You must notify us of any changes to your contact details and we may require proof of your identity.
- The winner will be notified by email of the Event date as soon as it is confirmed, and no less than one week before the Event is scheduled to take place. Details of entry to the Event will be sent to the winner by email before the Event.
- The Prize is a personal, revocable licence and, at all times, remains our property. Any passes issued must be surrendered to us upon request.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash or credit alternative is offered. Any resale, transfer, attempted resale or transfer will invalidate any winning entry. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of a Prize, we reserve the right to cancel that Prize with immediate effect.
- The winner may take a person who is under 18 to the Event if the venue’s conditions of entry permit it.
- The Promoters decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid prize draw took place. It is therefore a condition of entry that the winners agree to their name and county of residence being made publically available if they win. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, you should contact [email protected] In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request. A full list of winners from previous rounds is available on request – please email [email protected]
- You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize, or refuse entry to the Event to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Campaign where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of us, our agents or distributors or that of our employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These terms and conditions and the Prize Draw will be governed by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any rule, law, regulation or order of any government, or by final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.